What kind of difference do your clients want to make in the world — and for themselves — with their philanthropy?
In this episode, WealthManagement.com’s senior editor, David Lenok, is joined by Bruce DeBoskey, president and founder of The DeBoskey Group. Bruce has dedicated his life to helping others maximize the impact of their philanthropic giving. Together, David and Bruce discuss the legacy of Elizabeth Taylor, one of classical Hollywood cinema’s most beloved stars, to serve as inspiration for teaching advisors how to help clients deepen their impact.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What role philanthropy can play in your clients’ financial plans
- How to help your clients decide what kind of difference they want their philanthropy to make in the world and for themselves
- Why clients will make a greater impact with their giving if they narrow their focus
- How multigenerational families, in particular, can benefit from having a mission statement to guide their philanthropic efforts
- Why Bruce encourages his clients to “give while they live”
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to help your clients deepen their impact.