Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kylie Jenner has been an influential figure since 2010 as a model, business owner and social media personality. The majority of her wealth comes from the sale of 51% of her cosmetics company for an estimated $600 million.
In this episode, David Lenok speaks with Brad Franc, Director of Business Law at Houston Harbaugh and author of The Succession Solution, about succession planning for business owners and the next step after leaving the company.
- The first steps in building a succession plan;
- How the core values of a business owner impact the foundation of succession planning;
- Potential roadblocks impeding a succession plan and how to transform those problems into opportunities;
- The importance of setting a plan in place regardless of how many changes may happen along the way;
- And more
Connect With Brad Franc:
Connect With David Lenok:
- LinkedIn: David Lenok
- LinkedIn: Informa
- LinkedIn: WealthManagement
About Our Guest:
Practicing in the Business Law and Estates and Trusts Groups, Brad works extensively with private business owners, affluent individuals, closely held businesses, and technology-based firms to strategically integrate business, estate, and charitable planning objectives. For many closely- and privately-held business clients, he also serves as outside general counsel and advises on key initiatives such as business and strategic planning, commercial transactions, corporate governance, and estate and succession planning.